A Bad Moms Christmas Ultraviolet or iTunes Code
Editorial Reviews 12-27-17
A Bad Moms Christmasfollows our three under-appreciated and over-burdened women as they rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for moms: Christmas. And if creating a more perfect holiday for their families wasnt hard enough, they have to do all of that while hosting and entertaining their own mothers. By the end of the journey, our moms will redefine how to make the holidays special for all and discover a closer relationship with their mothers.
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Ultraviolet Digital Codes Terms & Conditions :
All codes are US only and may not work in other countries.
All codes are tested before sending to the buyer. We cannot cancel / return orders if you have already received the digital code, as there is no way to re-sell that item, due to the nature of this item we cannot accept returns. However, we will work with you to find a solution if something goes wrong.
We do not in any way guarantee the format ( SD, HD ) of any movie. The studio will set redeeming rights which we have no control over we list them from the type of media they were removed from.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107