Ballers Season 3 Ultraviolet Code
5.0 out of 5 stars I don't even watch football; never have and probably never will.
This show is not about football... it just happens to be about football. I don't even watch football; never have and probably never will. With all the 'thugs' that get the spotlight in professional football, people forget about all the amazing people and players that make it happen as a career, that show up, day after day, year after year. This show exposes, just a peak, into a complex and exciting world that most of us will never be exposed to, and they do a good job.
I am a business owner of 16 years. I once was a special operations ground combat commander (twice) in the early days of Afghanistan (among other things for 14 years)... and I played 10 years of football, ending my 'career' in Charger's Stadium, under the lights, in front of a crowd of about 20k people... and we won the biggest game, against our oldest rival, after losing non-stop for 8 of those 10 years. As a straight human male, I have only two 'man crushes': Tom Selleck and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. Tom Selleck because of Magnum PI and 'The Rock' sealed the deal because of this show. It is professional. It is emotional. It is gritty. And to me, it feels 'oh so real'. I admit I love the T and A. I admit, I love the struggle of trying to good in a world that 'seems' to not care at best, and is 'out to destroy you, at worst.
I admit, that I want to know, that people like 'The Rock's' character, Spencer, is actually out there, fighting the good fight. I love it, because I identify with it... and I think the beauty of the show is that many people will also be able to identify with it on some level. It is 'un-cultured'.
It is 'elite'. It swears way too much, but deep down, I feel the love. I love this show. I hope you will too.
Ultraviolet Digital Codes Terms & Conditions :
• All codes are US only and may not work in other countries.
• All codes are tested before sending to the buyer. We cannot cancel / return orders if you have already received the digital code, as there is no way to re-sell that item, due to the nature of this item we cannot accept returns. However, we will work with you to find a solution if something goes wrong.
• We do not in any way guarantee the format ( SD, HD ) of any movie. The studio will set redeeming rights which we have no control over we list them from the type of media they were removed from.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.