Book Club UV Ultraviolet Code
5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, married women or with older kids will appreciated
I went with my friends to the movie theater and watched "The Book Club". The movie was funny and entertaining. I recommend and believe that will be more appreciated by married women, maybe already with kids or women with older kids. A younger person may not relate with this movie, this movie is not Sex and the city. These women get together for many years for a book club, choosing a book to read every month and suddenly their life circumstances changes.
Diane Keaton's character is a widow living in California with 2 married daughters in Arizona, she discovers that love is around the corner..maybe on an airplane!/ Candice Bergen's character is a divorced federal judge with an older son and realizing is never too late to date again...online./ Jane Fonda's character has never been married, a very strong and professional woman that gets involve with an old love./ Mary Steeburgen's character has been married for 35 years and is going through a dry spell in her marriage./ I really enjoyed the movie and is perfect for girls night out.
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107