Game of Thrones: Google Play Code
5.0 out of 5 stars HOW TO WATCH GAME OF THRONES THE
SECOND IT STARTS STREAMING WITH YOUR AMAZON HBO
By Brand on Broderick on July 18, 2017
Format: Google Play
GOT is the best show to ever grace television, most of us already agree on that. So I am gonna use this review to help people who have HBO Subscriptions through Amazon. Now, if you can't, or are worried you can't, stream the episode as it first airs, here is what I did. (Mind you I could do this on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet A, and not on my Kindle Fire HD. Download HBO NOW and open it. Now, register with HBO NOW if you haven't already. Next, connect your Amazon HBO subscription to HBO NOW by simply selecting Amazon as your provider. Type in your usual Amazon account name and password. Boom! Your connected. Now, at first I thought I could only watch episode 1 when it aired, ONLY on my tablet, but I clicked my HBO channel subscription on my television and there it was with that magical little button we all love that says WATCH NOW. Hope that helps someone. I was freaking out an hour before "Dragonstone" was about to start, and calling Amazon support was NO help at all. They told me I had to wait to watch it the next day. After waiting over a year for Season 7, YEAH RIGHT, NO WAY!!! Enjoy!
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Ultraviolet Digital Codes Terms & Conditions :
• All codes are US only and may not work in other countries.
• All codes are tested before sending to the buyer. We cannot cancel / return orders if you have already received the digital code, as there is no way to re-sell that item, due to the nature of this item we cannot accept returns. However, we will work with you to find a solution if something goes wrong.
• We do not in any way guarantee the format ( SD, HD ) of any movie. The studio will set redeeming rights which we have no control over we list them from the type of media they were removed from.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107