Justice League UV Ultraviolet or iTunes Code
4.0 out of 5 stars just saw the JL movie and thoroughly enjoyed it, well paced.
I agree with many of the positive reviews posted here, just saw the JL movie and thoroughly enjoyed it, well paced, enough action and special effects to keep your attention and enough story development about the individual characters to give you some understanding about who they are what there motivations are and why there brought together that's all you need in these type of movies you don't need an in depth character study most who read comics or have read comics already have a basic understanding of the character which by the way has changed to some degree with each new generation that has discovered the fun of comics and has followed there favorite Super Heroes.
Don't trash the director because he hasn't brought YOUR personnel vision to the screen. He has to take close to seventy years of character development for some of them and less for others and make it acceptable or at least try to for all ages from 10 to 90, so we can all see a little piece of the character we read about. granted the director is probably going to be slanted on the side of who the character has become in the last twenty years or so because that draws the younger and largest group of fans, who only know what the character is now. Some people on this review page seem to think that there the only ones that have ever read comics. I started reading in the summer of 1961 and followed both, that means reading DC And Marvel all titles that my meager allowance would allow. Some of my favorite Marvel Characters are Spiderman, Ironman, Ant-man with the Wasp and Thor, Fantastic Four the Thing was my favorite always hated it when he would battle the Hulk they would never let him win.
I loved the original Avengers, as for DC My Favorites The Flash, Green Lantern, The Atom, Hawk-man, Adam Strange and the far off world of Rann Along with the Justice League, Loved Issues 21 & 22 of the League where they introduced the old Justice Society Members I was there at the beginnings of what you now call the Marvel Universe, The silver age of DC started a few years earlier I caught the tail end of Showcase introducing "major" DC Characters so much for history. back to the movie, great movie stands up to Marvels Avengers The Thor Movies ,Spiderman Movies Fantastic Four Movies. The JL is hear and I hope for several more movies so all you Marvel Heads move over. I love it that the special effects have caught up with the imaginations of the Artists and story tellers of both DC and Marvel
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Ultraviolet Digital Codes Terms & Conditions :
• All codes are US only and may not work in other countries.
• All codes are tested before sending to the buyer. We cannot cancel / return orders if you have already received the digital code, as there is no way to re-sell that item, due to the nature of this item we cannot accept returns. However, we will work with you to find a solution if something goes wrong.
• We do not in any way guarantee the format ( SD, HD ) of any movie. The studio will set redeeming rights which we have no control over we list them from the type of media they were removed from.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107