Mary Poppins Returns UV or iTunes Code
Disney's all-new sequel celebrates the spirit of the original classic with a fresh sensibility. Mary Poppins (Emily Blunt) is back to help the next generation of the Banks family find the joy and wonder missing in their lives.
The practically perfect nanny with unique magical skills can turn any task into a fantastic, unforgettable adventure, along with her friend Jack (Lin-Manuel Miranda), an optimistic street lamplighter who helps bring light--and life--to the streets of London!
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107