Rampage Ultraviolet / iTunes Code
Sylvia T. Bosarge
5.0 out of 5 stars DUMB BUT FUN!!!!!!!!
If you're expecting an academy award winner, you'll be disappointed. But if you dig The Rock, giant monsters and lots of destructive mayhem then you'll find this film quite rewarding.This has to be hands down Dwayne Johnson's best movie ever. This film not only has a lot of action but also a lot of heart as well. It doesn't pretend to be anything else but what it is: BIG, DUMB FUN!!!!!! The special effects are impressive and the story has heart.
Sure there are plot holes and clichÃ©s, but that's what makes it sooooo much fun. This movie harkens back to the good ol' days when Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, King Ghidorah, Rodan and King Kong rampaged across the silver screen. However, I would not recommend this movie to children,
because there is profanity in it, including: God's name in vain and a partially uttered Motherf------. Not to mention that George, the giant, albino gorilla, flies the bird at Dwayne Johnson several times through sign language and even does a motion that suggests sexual intercourse.So, Christian parents BEWARE!!!!!!!!
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107