The Shape Of Water UV / iTunes Code
TOP 1000 REVIEWER
5.0 out of 5 stars Giles: "It's not even human!" Elisa: "If we do nothing, neither are we."
December 26, 2017
Directed by Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy, Pan's Labyrinth) from a screenplay by del Toro and Vanessa Taylor (Game of Thrones, Everwood), The Shape of Water is, like so many of del Toro's films, in a category of its own. On the surface it's science fiction, but it's also a romance, a spy thriller and a character study. It helps if you're familiar with sci-fi films of the 1950's and early 60's, most particularly the 1954 classic film The Creature from the Black Lagoon. But this is The Creature from the Black Lagoon retold as a fantastically improbable love story, reminiscent in many ways of Spielberg's E.T.
Set in the early 1960's, The Shape of Water begins at the secretive Occam Aerospace Research Center in Baltimore where Elisa Esposito (Sally Hawkins) works as part of the janitorial staff. Elisa is mute, the result of an injury sustained as an infant, but can hear just fine. She communicates by using American Sign Language, relying on her friend and fellow janitor Zelda (Octavia Spencer) to interpret for her to everyone else. Elisa lives in an apartment above a movie theater. Her neighbor and friend in the adjoining apartment is Giles, is a talented but struggling middle aged artist who is also closeted and gay.
One day OARC the receives delivery of a strange creature in a water tank, captured by Colonel Richard Strickland (Michael Shannon) from a remote river in South America where the natives apparently worshipped it as some kind of river god. Strickland coldly refers to the creature as "the Asset" and "an affront" to God and nature. But Elisa sees the creature (Doug Jones) in very different ways, first with curiosity, then, as time goes on, with increasing empathy.
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Ultraviolet Digital Codes Terms & Conditions :
• All codes are US only and may not work in other countries.
• All codes are tested before sending to the buyer. We cannot cancel / return orders if you have already received the digital code, as there is no way to re-sell that item, due to the nature of this item we cannot accept returns. However, we will work with you to find a solution if something goes wrong.
• We do not in any way guarantee the format ( SD, HD ) of any movie. The studio will set redeeming rights which we have no control over we list them from the type of media they were removed from.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107