Star Wars: The Last Jedi Google Play Code
Last Jedi is as good as any Star Wars, I don't know why some fans complain about how the story handled Luke, face it, he's almost as old in this movie as Obiwan Kenobi in episode 4 and he doesn't care about the Jedi thing anymore. Great choice for the unfolding of events. Why expect Luke to jump back in the Jedi bandwagon again and relive the nightmares he went through already.
The guy has had it. As for for Snoke, getting slashed, who cares if they didn't develop his character more, he's just another bad guy like Boba Fett, General Grievous or Count Dooku, all got wasted and nobody complained back then. And Leia used the force in empty space to save her own life, brilliant. Another thing is please stop attacking this awesome Rose Tico, she was great. People blast her for being Asian, nobody blasts Finn for being black, get real. I want to see this movie 5 or 6 more times to grasp everything it has, well done Rian Johnson.
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107