Teen Titans Go! To the Movies UV or iTunes Code
5.0 out of 5 stars Ignited a love of Teen Titans in my son...and in me!
Man, this is one funny movie. It’s got funny little quips, lotsa action for the kiddos, silly antics, and (most importantly) great songs! I was aware of the Teen Titans but never really gave them a watch.
As a 32 year old father, this definitely appealed to me on a few levels. They make lots of great references to old super heroes and even a “Back to the Future” and “Lion King” segment that was spot on. The movie and tv show are weird in a good way.
It does feature some cartoon violence and at one point an enthusiastic bear singing a motivational song gets run over...buuuut I just told me son in cartoons, everyone is alright in the next scene. He ate the whole movie up and now listens to the soundtrack while signing along, watches the show, and wants to dress up as “Robin, Robin, the leader” for Halloween. I couldn’t recommend it more for a mature 6/7 year old and up.
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107