Thor: Ragnarok HD UV or iTunes Code
5.0 out of 5 stars“Asgard is not a place, it's a people”
RELEASED IN 2017 and directed by Taika Waititi, "Thor: Ragnarok" covers events in Asgard & surrounding realms when Thor’s older sister, Hela (Cate Blanchett), takes over Asgard while the God of Thunder (Chris Hemsworth) is banished to a garbage planet run by the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum). Thor proceeds to put together a dubious team to (try to) take back his home world. Tom Hiddleston plays Loki, Mark Ruffalo Bruce Banner and Tessa Thompson Valkyrie. Anthony Hopkins and Benedict Cumberbatch are also on hand as Odin and Dr. Strange respectively.
I’m a fan of the first two Thor flicks, but this one is the best. It has the most compelling plot, the most interesting guest stars, and adds a little more humor to the proceedings while keeping a nice balance between the amusing parts and the serious ones. Some parts are even moving, like The Executioner’s story arc (Karl Urban), whilst some are profound (e.g. Odin’s revelation about Asgard). Much of the humor is laugh-out-loud funny.
Blanchett is utterly badaxx (even hot) as the villainess and, believe it or not, this is the best depiction of the Hulk yet on the screen. He has more dialogue here than in his four previous appearances on the big screen combined (i.e. “Hulk,” “The Incredible Hulk,” “Avengers” and “Avengers: Age of Ultron”). In addition, the guest appearance by Dr. Strange is exceptional.
Like “Captain America: Civil War” (2016), Marvel just knocked it out of the ballpark with this one.
THE FILM RUNS 2 hours, 10 minutes. WRITERS: Eric Pearson, Craig Kyle & Christopher Yost.
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Ultraviolet Digital Codes Terms & Conditions :
• All codes are US only and may not work in other countries.
• All codes are tested before sending to the buyer. We cannot cancel / return orders if you have already received the digital code, as there is no way to re-sell that item, due to the nature of this item we cannot accept returns. However, we will work with you to find a solution if something goes wrong.
• We do not in any way guarantee the format ( SD, HD ) of any movie. The studio will set redeeming rights which we have no control over we list them from the type of media they were removed from.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107