Uncle Drew Ultraviolet Code
Top customer reviews D. Baker
5.0 out of 5 stars When old heads take center stage...or court.
Dax is competing his team in the Rutgers classic basketball tournament in hopes of winning 100,000 dollars, and he's dropped every cent he has into it. However, with losing his team to his biggest rival and his gold digging girlfriend, he has nothing.
Now, thanks to a legend in basketball who disappeared and never came back, as told to him by an older barber, Dax is on the hunt, and along the way, and when he finds him, has to conform to his wishes, which include gathering his cohorts. A blind man, a man in a wheelchair, a married pastor and his wife and a retiree taught in the ways of kung-fu. Now, with these legends in Dax's corner, he may have a chance.
The athletes here are not trained actors, but still, they made this movie fun, and it had quite a bunch of laughs. Kyrie Irving's Uncle Drew is just as lively and magical on film as he is in the commercials. I didn't take it seriously AT ALL, and you shouldn't either. TOTAL FUN TO BE HAD!!!
1. Your return shipment must be within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the ship date on your invoice/receipt)
2. If your not happy just email us for a authorization number, YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before shipping any returns. Returned DVD movies must be unopened (Shrink Wrap & Security Seal Must Not Be Broken New) and you will receive a refund.
3. Defective items that prove to be defective new or refurbished DVD items will be replaced with the same title or refund will be issued.
4. All of the original packaging, case, booklets, liner notes, bonus disc, ect, must be included.
5. We do not pay for postage on returns.
6. Is a Bulk Order Refundable?
No. All Bulk Orders are final.
Include your original invoice/receipt and mail package to:
Franks DVD Movies
ATT: Returns Dept.
PO Box 94
Oaklyn, NJ 08107